- DAILY EVENTS SCHEDULE
THURSDAY OCTOBER 6th
- Vendors open (5:00pm-9:00pm)
- “Family Bargain Night” at the Carnival starting @5:00pm (ALL RIDES require only ONE TICKET per rider)
- Big Mac Eating Contest (5:30p-6pm) (Sponsored by J2 Dance Studio, McDonalds, Super Sports)
- Studio J2 Dancers (6:00-7:00p)
- Customer Appreciation Night (6:00-8:00p) (sponsored by WCBK and JOY FM)
- Free Stage Entertainment (7:00-9:30p) Family Disc Jockey
- Art Show Display Opening (6:30-8:30pm) (Art Sanctuary – 190 N. Sycamore St. Martinsville 46151)
FRIDAY OCTOBER 7th
- Vendors Open (5:00pm)
- Carnival Opens (5:00pm)
- Tom Henson Fiddler (5:00p-5:45p)
- Partay Cloggers (5:45-6:45p
- TAPS on the Square (6:55pm)
- Free Stage Entertainment (7:00-10:00p) Tom Henson and the Main Street Band
- Art Show Display (Art Sanctuary 12:00-9:00p)
SATURDAY OCTOBER 8th
- Car Show- John R Wooden Middle School (9:00a-3:00p)
- Kids Events (11:00a-2:00p) (courthouse square)
- Art Show Display (Art Sanctuary 12:00-3:00p)
- Carnival Opens @1pm (‘Kids Day’ – ONE ticket rides from 1:00-5:00pm Saturday Only!)
- Rhythm Chasers Cloggers (2:00-3:00p)
- Martinsville Academy Gymnastics (3:00p-4:00p)
- K9 Demonstration with Deputy Sichting (4:00p-5:00p)
- Gentry Martial Arts (5:00p-6:00p)
- Elite Dance and Acrobatics (6:00p-7:00p)
- Free Stage Entertainment – Blue Eyes and Grey Skies with Rose O’Neal (7:00-10:00p)
SUNDAY OCTOBER 9th
- Open Air Church Service – Free Stage (9:00am)
- 5K Race (Registration 8am. Race begins at 9:00am Bell Intermediate School)
- Fall Foliage Festival Parade (Steps off at 1pm)
- Carnival Opens (Noon-5pm)
CONSERVATION TOUR: Morgan-Monroe Forestry Training Center on October 5, 2022 at 6pm. Contact SWCD at (765)349-2060 or SWCDoffice@MorganCounty.IN.Gov for more information.
Farmers Day (sponsored by Purdue Extension) Wednesday October 4th 4-7pm. Morgan County Fairgrounds.
ART Show Information:
- Entry Dates/Times: Sunday Oct.2nd 10a -6pm AND Monday Oct.3rd 3p-7pm
- Show Dates/Times: Thursday Oct.6th 630-830p. Friday Oct.7th Noon-9p. Saturday Oct.8th Noon-3pm
- Awards Tea: Thursday Oct.6th @7pm (Art Sanctuary)
- Entry Fee: Youth (up to 18) $2 per entry (5th Piece is Free!) Adult $10 per entry (up to 4 pieces. 5th piece FREE!)
- PICTURES MUST BE PROPERLY FRAMED and WIRED!!!
- Art Pick Up Times: Sunday Oct.9 10p-6pm and Monday Oct.10 3p-7p
- All Art MUST have wire to hang unless it is for a table. Atleast ONE art entry for sale (exception for YOUTH) *ART SHOW RETAINS 30% of sales*
This contest is open to any non-professional photographer who is a Morgan County, Indiana, resident. A professional photographer is defined as being someone who earns over $600 yearly for their photos or photography skills. By your signature, you acknowledge that you understand this definition and will honor it. You may be disqualified if you are found to be in violation of these rules; however, the Martinsville Arts Council and Morgan County Fall Foliage Festival do not have the means to research whether entrants fit the definition of a professional. MORE DETAILS ON THE WEBSITE: www.morgancountyfallfoliagefestival.com
- LOCATION: Morgan County Public Library—Main Branch (Martinsville)
- DATES: Entries must be brought to the Main Branch of the Morgan County Public
Library by Friday, September 30th by 5:00 p.m.
- Awards: Wednesday, October 5 at 6:00 p.m.
- POEMS DISPLAYED: Winners are displayed during the month of October.
- CHARGE OR FEE: FREE!
- REGISTRATION: Applications available at the Morgan County Public Library, and available for download from both the library and the FFF websites. An application form must be stapled to the back of each poem entered.DO NOT put your name on the front of the poem! MORE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE: www.morgancountyfallfoliagefestival.com