2021 Fall Foliage Festival Sponsorship Information. (Additional details attached at the bottom of the page)
Thank you for your support!
Morgan County Fall Foliage Festival Dates: October 7-10, 2021 @The Morgan County Fairgrounds (1749 Hospital Dr. Martinsville IN 46151)
The Morgan County Fall Foliage Festival committee is excited to announce the 62nd Festival is happening! We are committed and want to continue to provide our community with fall time activities, safe contests, clean carnival rides, homemade crafts, games, delicious food vendors and a variety of entertainment for all of the community’s patrons.
*This year’s Fall Foliage Festival events will be held at the Morgan County Fairgrounds as I-69 construction in the area has forced us to move to a SAFER area to accommodate our festival attendees*
The Festival kicks-off with our Customer Appreciation Night on Thursday October 7, 2021 and ends on Sunday October 10, 2021 at 1:00 pm with our annual parade sponsored by the William and Helen Schwab Foundation. Our goal is to make this year bigger and better than previous years so we are working very hard to add new events in hopes to expand the festival even more!
The Morgan County Fall Foliage Festival is ONLY possible thanks to the support of our corporate and individual sponsors. With community support, our goal is to assist in the growth of your business via parade banners, radio station reviews, newspaper columns and various advertisements to provide potential revenue and growth for your business, while at the same time providing a family friendly atmosphere and an entertaining festival for the community.
If you would like to sponsor the Morgan County Fall Foliage Festival, we offer several sponsorship levels, each with varying opportunities for advertising exposure depending on your generous donation. Please contact the FFF office if you have any additional questions, comments or concerns.
We value our sponsors and we plan to give you as much support as you’ve given us over the years!
Thank you for supporting us past, present, and future!
(The Morgan County Fall Foliage Festival is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Tax ID#35-1389781)
Morgan County Fall Foliage Festival:
PO BOX 1245 Martinsville IN 46151
***** Please see attached ‘LEVELS’ link BELOW for more information on the various levels of sponsorship! *****
2021 SPONSORSHIP LEVELS <<< Details
EVENTS TO SPONSOR 2021 <<<<< PRINT, FILL-OUT, SEND BACK!
THANK YOU! TO OUR MOST RECENT 2021 EVENT and IN-KIND SPONSORS;
- City of Martinsville and Mayor Costin’s office (Customer Appreciation Night Platinum Sponsor)
- Key Bank – Martinsville location (Sponsor of the Day- Friday October 8)
- Keller’s Office Supply and Printing (Sponsor of the Day- Saturday October 9)
- Wallace Construction (Bronze Sponsor -Car Show)
- Michael Spencer (5K Race Maple Leaf Sponsor. Photography Contest Sponsor) )
- Shields Designs (Shields Float Parade Award- Silver Sponsor)
- Crew Car Wash (In Kind Gift)
- The Wonderlab of Bloomington (In Kind Gift)
- NCAA Hall of Fame (In Kind Gift)
- Indy Roof (5k Maple Leaf Sponsor)
- Indiana State Museum and Historical Sites (In Kind Gift)
- Neil and Summers Funeral and Cremation Center (Kids Events Sponsor. 5k Race Bronze Sponsor. William Alexander Float Award Sponsor- Bronze)
- Royal Pin Entertainment (In Kind Gift)
- Great Times Family Fun Park (In Kind Gift)
- Connor Prairie (In Kind Gift)
- Smithville Telecom (Maple Leaf Sponsor)
- Costin Funeral Chapel (Kids Events Bronze Sponsor. Car Sow Maple Leaf Sponsor. Maple Leaf Parade and Open Air Church Service Sponsor.
- J2 Dance Studio (Division 2 Parade Sponsor)
- Eiteljorg Museum (In Kind Gift)
- Rhythm! Discovery Center (In Kind Gift)
- Store More Complex (Farmers Day Sponsor. General Chairman’s Award Sponsor)
- Newfields (In Kind Gift)
- Spirit 95 (Bronze Praise Worthy Float Award Sponsor)
- WCBK (Bronze Praise Worthy Float Award Sponsor)
- Gentry Martial Arts (Maple Leaf Pageant Sponsor)
- Martinsville Family Eye Care (Jimmy Nash Parade Award Sponsor)
- Mann Paving, INC (Bronze Leaf Sponsor)
- Bud and Bloom Florist (Maple Leaf Sponsor)
- Wells Marvel and Hall, LLC (Bette Nunn and Steve Carrell Award Sponsor)
- Dunn Sales and Marketing (Friends of the Festival and partial Division 1 Parade sponsor)
- Heartland Golfcarts (Maple Leaf Award)
- Morgan County Public Library (Poetry Contest Sponsor)
- Home Bank SB (Sponsor of the Day –Sunday Oct.10)
- Professional Golfcars (Cart Donation)
- org (Silver Leaf Sponsor)
- Morgan Insurance Group (Mayors Award Parade Float Sponsor)
- Wayman’s Furniture and Appliances (Scott Wayman Memorial Float Award)
- Edward Jones Investments – Jenna Bennett (Bronze Sponsor)
- Walmart Supercenter (Gold Leaf Sponsor)
- Kappa Kappa Sigma (Bronze Sponsor)
- Chip Keller for County Councilman (Bronze Sponsor)
- Porchtime LLC (Bronze Sponsor-Queen Pageant)
- Delta Theta Tau Lambda Theta Chapter (Silver Leaf Sponsor)
- Foley Peden and Wisco (Bronze Sponsor)
- Krypton Comics (Kids Event Gift Certificates)
- Texas Corral (Kids Events Gift Certificates)
- McDonalds (Kids Event gift certificates)
- Chip Keller for Morgan County Council District 1 (Bronze Sponsor)
- Hobson Chevrolet (Bronze Sponsor- Car Show)
- Edward Jones (Bronze Sponsor)
- Martinsville Arts Council (Photography Contest Sponsor)
- Morgan County Arts and Crafts League (Art Show Sponsor)
- Roe and Sons Signs (All signage)
- Morgan County School House Quilters Guild (Quilt Show Sponsor)